Saturday 30 January 2016

About Joyc teddybear

Its my birthday,i know its coming late,happy birthday to me.

Before we get too far along let me introduce myself, (luckily this introduction is via your screens so you can’t tell how nervous I actually am) my name is ijeoma and I am a proud Nigerian girl. I'm the fourth child of my parent i have three elder sisters and a younger brother, luckily i'm the last girls hehe.

I'm a student,schooling in a french country. I love dancing,reading,drawing,and yes i love playing,i love giving.

This blog will be bringing you all the amazing-ness from A-Z  and everything in between, fashion tips...etc i plan to keep all of you up-to-date with what is trending.

I'm done for now and I am left with this thought, ‘everything seems impossible until it’s done.’

Love y'all 


more of my pix after the cut...




joycteddybear

1 comment: